Swell Polymer Humpback Whale - Grows in water
Add water and watch this whale grow! It still won't be as big as the real thing, but at least that means you can keep it indoors!
- soak it in a large container of water for
- it can take a week or more to reach full size (up to 3 weeks)
- polymer hydrogel may occur on the whale as it grows. This can be resolved with a rinse under water
-It helps if you change the water every few days
-dry it out an it will shrink again. You can reuse it
Choking Hazard - Small Parts
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD—Small parts
- Not for children under 3 yrs.